'Pathunku Kuzhiyil Pirantha Kuzhanthai’ (poems of deebachelvan) poem book was released on 12 of January 2009 by kalachuvadu in Chennai book fair. # four poems are Translated on deebam english site. # "The war begins from the Childen’s dreams" poem was Translated in some days ago on deebam english site.

Friday, March 30, 2012

PLACE


English translation of Deepachelvan’s poem
in Thamizh titled IDAM[இடம்]
Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan

Always I remain non-being
As an animal wandering in the woods
with no place of its own
As a bird roaming around in the great grand sky
having no place
I fall upon the Directions
And upon the galaxies too.
All my belongings have been thrown away
In the photographs that lie with no wall
the decaying memories keep flying away.
I have lost my antiques; archives
Nothing I have collected; stored
In this Great Grand Earth
I remain without a place of my own.

0

No comments: